1. Safety back-up. Running with friends is safer than going solo, but if something were to happen to me, my running buddy would not be able to tell an emergency worker my vital stats. But FinishSafe can. With a FinishSafe FinishTag, an emergency worker chooses what is most convenient to use — telephone, smartphone app, online, or an automatic text-back system — and enters your individual “LifePin” number to retrieve your important medical information. I feel this would be especially great for someone with a medical condition, such as asthma, diabetes, allergies, etc.
2. Lots of ways to wear your info. When you sign up for the FREE “LifePin,” you get your first three FinishTags for free. But you can order the FinishTags Plus option and actually get seven tags — and they can go in your wallet, on your keys, on your luggage, on your shoes, on your bike, anywhere! The FinishTag Sprint bracelet is also an option, and it is very inexpensive.
3. It’s FREE. Signing up for your “LifePin” is FREE and the first three FinishTags are FREE, too. Free is always good.
4. An inexpensive ID bracelet option. The FinishTag Sprint bracelet comes with a long Velcro strap ensuring it will fit anyone. I also like that I can choose to put it on my wrist or ankle, and that it doesn’t cost a lot — $6.99. Plus, they come in pink! (And black, yellow, blue and red.)
5. Simple and fast to sign up. Entering my information on the secure FinishSafe site was quick and easy. (See below for an example.) It takes me longer to get ready to run than it did for me to sign up!
I got this too! I just need the bracelet!! I like that it's much cheaper than Road ID!!!
I like this too. I ordered mine a few months ago and I keep the tag tied to my shoelace so i never have to remember it. It's just there.
I'm definitely ordering mine! http://Www.dashingdiva.net
Thank you for sharing!! I am going to order one too. What a bargain!