1. First of all, thank you to all of you who think I need smaller capris. Those particular ones (Nikes) are smalls, and I’m definitely not really a small. I kept having to hike them up because, sadly, it was probably due to having my phone in the back pocket.
2. I will probably be running in Moses Lake, Wash., this weekend. Anyone ever run there before?!! I was looking at the area on MapMyRun and I’m not sure how to get 10 miles around there.
3. So many amazing people will be running Boston on Monday. I don’t want to list them for fear of leaving someone out, but if you are going to run Boston next week, just know you are awesome. We’ll be watching, so don’t pants your poop! JUST KIDDING! But I do love this video:
I yelled out “SECOND WIND, HERE IT IS!” and “I’M REALLY DOIN’ IT!” and “THANK YOU, ROB THOMAS!” during my full last year, and people (Zoe) thought I was nuts.
4. Next week is actually a race week for me, too! And Tiffany and Lindsay and Nicole and Lauren. We are Bloggers Do It Online and we will be relaying the crap out of the Mt. Si 59-mile relay on Sunday, the 22nd. I think I will be running legs 4 and 9. We should have some pretty sweet outfits, too.
5. Nuun Giveaway Winner! Random. org chose #14: Pam from PAMdemonium! (Love your blog name!) E-mail me your address, so I can get you the goods! BTW- Pam’s looking for some marathon training advice, so if you have some good tips, head on over to her blog and help her out.
And if you didn’t win, go visit Harmony’s blog — she’s also hosting a Nuun giveaway!
Don’t pants your poop!! LOL I’m racing on the 22nd too!! Just 5 miles but trying to get a better seeding for Bloomsday 🙂
“Oh it’s a HOT ONE!”
You crack me up.
Woot woot, I won!!!!!!
I can’t find your email addy – so here’s mine – [email protected] 🙂 Thanks!!!!!!