It seems like a lot of blogs out there have a “thing.”
I want to have a “thing,” too! Sooooooo…
I’m sure it’s been done before, but I’m going to designate Thursdays to saying Thank You.
To start off Thank You Thursday, I want to express my appreciation to everyone who has ever left me a comment here on Mom vs. Marathon or on Twitter or on one of my blog links on Facebook. Your words help me more than you’ll ever know. They really keep me going!
Also, thanks are in order for my new bloggy friend and follower Carolina Girl! She showed me some blog love in a post today. Thanks, lady! The rules are to use only one word to answer the questions below, then pass it on to six (only six?!) fellow bloggers and tell them you did so.
It sounds like fun and it’s a rest day, so here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
2. Your hair? Frizzy
3. Your mother? BFF
4. Your father? Humorous
5. Your favorite food? Pie
6. Your dream last night? Forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Merlot
8. Your dream/goal? Author!
9. What room are you in? Den
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Hungry
15. Muffins? Pumpkin
16. Wish list item? Jeans (that fit)
17. Where did you grow up? Norcal
18. Last thing you did? Dessert (Skinny Cow ice cream cone, yum!)
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Boxers
22. Friends? Lots
23. Your life? Changes
24. Your mood? Even
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Odyssey
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Book
29. Your favorite color? Aqua
30. When was the last time you laughed? 8:40
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday (because of this)
32. Your best friend? Unique
33. One place that I could go over and over? Disneyworld
34. One person who emails you regularly? Kelley (had to go to the Inbox for that one)
35. Favorite place to eat? BDB (Black Diamond Bakery)
I pass along this award to the following blogs:
Tall Mom on the Run – I’ve learned so much about running from Mel. And, her upbeat attitude is contagious!
Run, Zoe, Run – Another person who has taught me a lot about running: Zoe. Her blog is inspiring and fun!
Mel Tries to Run – This Mel is all the way over in Australia. I love reading her blog and trying to figure out what certain words mean, like “blokey.”
Manderz Road to a New Life – I just discovered Amanda’s blog and am so inspired by her. An amazing woman with an amazing story.
And, a couple of non-running blogs:
The Elephant and the Butterfly – Christina and I have been friends for many years now. I love hearing her elegant take on life with her two children, and seeing her fabulous hand-made creations.
The Veater Family Blog – Ashley and I were reading each others blogs and then we found out our husbands work together. Small world! Check out her awesome giveaways!
Whew! That took longer than I thought. I think the hardest part was choosing six bloggers since I read so many different blogs. That concludes my first Thank You Thursday just in time for bed (getting up for an early run tomorrow)! Let me know what you thought about it!