Are you on Twitter?
I am. Some of you are not because you simply feel you cannot add another social media site to your life. I totally get that.
Still. I love Twitter.
I don’t Tweet nearly enough. (Or, as one of us at our little bloggy meet-up Thursday thought it was called, “[email protected]” I won’t tell who, but it wasn’t Malibu Barbie.) Anyway, I always forget.
But I love heading to Twitter for inspiration. Or to just jump in the middle of someone’s conversation. Or to post my posts or random thoughts. It’s great. Here’s a list of some of the runners I follow (sorry if I miss anyone — please leave your Twitter name in the comments if I missed you!):
- Chelsea from Will Run for Food @Chelsea_c
- Zoe from Run, Zoe, Run @RunZoeRun
- Michelle at The Running Diva @The_RunningDiva
- LB from Muddy Runner @RunnerLuis
- Wifey from Run, Wifey, Run @AskWifey
- Sarah Bowen Shea from Run Like a Mother @SBSOnTheRun
- Courtney from Run, Courtney, Run @runcourtrun
- Kristin at Ultra Runner Girl @UltraRunnerGirl
- Carolina Girl from Ramblings of a 30-Something Carolina Girl @Carolina_Tweets
- Shawna from Moving 4 Life @ShawnaSimpson
- Ryan Hall the long distance runner extraordinaire @ryanhall3
- Bethany and Ryan from Our Love on the Run @ourloveontherun
I know I’m forgetting so many people! Help me fill in the list!
The other cool thing you can do on Twitter is narrow down the conversations so you are only seeing ones about running. Just search #running or #momsrunning or #rlam. And #runchat is another good one.
If you’re already on Twitter, look me up @momvsmarathon!